Saturday, December 4, 2010

I am BACK + Christmas Calendar

N E W S

First things first: I haven't been on this for like a year, mainly due to studying and simply having no time. But, I am back, and I will return to giving you the best information, tips, etc. about Stardoll.

So the Stardoll Xmas Calendar has arrived, and of course, it has been split into superstar and non-superstar (surprise, surprise).
I see they've gone for a bit of a Harry Potter/Hedwig theme this year (which I don't mind ... I love hp) That owl on the left seems to be quite angry about something... maybe it's a non-superstar. Some of the items are quite unique ...
A Darth Vader alarm clock ... I happen to think it's quite cool. I mean of course it's cool - that's why it's for superstars. Non superstars on the other hand (Which is me atm), receive some holey pink IKEA vase. Cool :

What can I say, it's a cruel world. Nevertheless, have a happy Christmas (both real and virtual)


xoxo
tina

No comments:

Post a Comment