Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Starplaza Antidote + Faith Hill Dress?!

STARPLAZA;
So I check the new arrivals of Starplaza, and nearly have a heart attack (no, I'm joking, but I WAS pretty surprised) The Faith Hill dress was there, 16 Stardollars, availible to the whole superstar world of Stardoll. Of course, the people that sold their Faith Hill dress for hundreds of stardollars must have smirks on their face, but the people who bought them, well, sucks to be you. I never owned the Faith Hill dress nor did I ever have an urge to buy it, but hey, it's right there, and I will purchase it ;D


Next up, a glitch of Stardoll. Don't ask me why I decided to try out these boots, but when I saw the "antidote" tag, I got a bit confused. It's definately NOT antidote, because first of all, it used to be in Starplaza years ago, and second of all, it says Voile.

xoxo,
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment